OUR LIMITED WARRANTY PROMISE
To the fullest extent recognized by the laws of the state where the wheel was purchased, we issue a limited warranty to define the rights of the purchaser, and limit Street Image Automotive LLC liability, with regard to warranty claims.
We warrant that our wheels will be free from structural failure under normal and intended use for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product.
Except as specifically set forth below, we warrant that products manufactured will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal intended use for a period of one year from retail purchase.
- Street Image Automotive LLC warrants that chrome and painted aluminum finishes will be free from peeling or lifting on the face of the wheel for a period of one year.
- Street Image Automotive LLC warrants that PVD finishes will be free from peeling or lifting on the face of the wheel for a period of two years.
- Polished aluminum wheels, that have not been clear coated, oxidize. They require regular maintenance. Polished aluminum finishes are not covered under warranty.
- Excluding surface rust or corrosion, Wheel Pros warrants the paint and plating on steel wheels for a period of 90 days.
- In no event shall Street Image Automotive be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages.
- This warranty is not applicable if:
- Damage occurred due to failure to follow completely the instructions provided in the Wheel Pros Consumer Information and WTC Aftermarket Wheel Installation Guidelines;
- Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Any damage or defect caused by racing or off-road use or by road hazard impact.
- Wheels that have been altered repaired or modified.
- Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
- Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
- Chrome pitting or discoloration due to lack of maintenance.
- Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
- Fading or discoloration of chrome or painted accent accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
- Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
- Corrosion or damage occurred due to improper maintenance;
This limited warranty is the sole express warranty given and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, whether oral or written. All implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
To initiate a warranty claim, the purchaser shall return the wheel for visual inspection to Street Image Automotive LLC; along with a copy of the original sales receipt. “Should we or the dealer determine that the wheel has failed to perform as expected under this warranty the wheel will be repaired or replaced at the sole and absolute discretion of the dealer. Such repair or replacement shall not include the cost of removal, shipping, installation or reinstallation of the wheel.
This warranty expires upon transfer of title of any products by the original retail purchaser.
IMPORTANT: If returned products are found ineligible for warranty coverage, the product will be returned to the sender, without repair or replacement, at the sender’s expense.
For specific questions or inquiries please call us at 714-616-3004