Part #: I-02-BR
The BC Racing BR Series is their most popular suspension package. Equally at home on street and track the BR Series offers the best of both worlds with ride height and damping adjustability. Damping is adjusted simultaneously and height is adjusted independently of piston and spring stroke. The BR Series offers a minimum 2 inch drop* as well as 30 levels of damping adjustment. Assembled by hand in BC Racing's facility, each application undergoes stringent quality control protocols to deliver the best possible suspension product to the consumer. BC Racing's most added value to customers is the option to customize spring and damping rates to your to your individual preference. The BR Series is not meant as an entry level suspension setup but as a versatile setup that excels across a number of automotive disciplines.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Height adjustment via shock body, not spring
- 30-clicks of damping adjustment (compression/rebound) simultaneously
- Custom spring rates and swift springs available for most applications
- Custom valving and/or valving paired for custom spring rates
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer defect
- Fully rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
- BC Racing North America offers a full one-year manufacturer warranty for all of their products.
Special Order Notes
- Purchase of Custom Spring Rates (front/back), Extreme Low Kit, or Swift Spring Upgrade can take 4-6 weeks build time.